2014년 12월 6일 토요일

Research 4 for Second and Final Draft (a new thesis)

/
Source:
Doopedia; Hallyu (Korean wave) /
http://terms.naver.com/entry.nhn?docId=1221901&cid=40942&categoryId=31614

My Topic:
Korean cultural diplomacy and Korean Wave have problems and they should solve the problems. 

What I hope to learn from this source:
I want to find the definition of Korean wave. I want to know the range that Korean wave involves.

Notes:
  1.  1996/ exports of Korean drama to China
     1998/ Korean pop song was widely known. Korean pop culture became popular
     Korean pop culture because popular with Asia as a center, as Korean pop song was widely known.
  2. It also involves a phenomenon of preference for Korean products. 
  3. a neologism, 哈韓族

Final Thoughts:
After reading this article, I could know it also involves a phenomenon of preference for Korean products. Before, I only thought that Korean wave involves Korean entertainment world.
Next time, I will search for the advantages and disadvantages of Korean wave.

For more information related to Korean wave, I used these sites, too.
 http://blog.naver.com/shkonews/220178293751 (increase in Foreign visitors)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기